• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Georgian Bay Steam Show - Cancelled

Jeff Blaney

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/25/2020
The Georgian Bay Steam Show was officially cancelled last night. The show was originally scheduled to run between Friday July 31st and Monday August 3rd. The 2020 John Deere Feature will be skipped, but the 2021 Rumely Feature will proceed as scheduled.

G Willikers

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
06/03/2020
Too bad Jeff. The Rumely show next year should be a dandy. Might have to buy an Oil Puke to bring along!

G Willikers

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
06/03/2020
Anything to jump on the band wagon

Caser,
I am glad you removed the bull shit flag after your comment ( Anything to jump on the band wagon :bs:).
Yesterday I answered your inquiry in a PM with a batch of information. Today I am a bullshitter. I don't know what I have done that you hate my guts so much?
Please move on in your life and cut me out of your nonsense.
In the meantime, may God Bless you and your family.

casertractor

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/24/2018
Caser,
I am glad you removed the bull shit flag after your comment ( Anything to jump on the band wagon :bs:).
Yesterday I answered your inquiry in a PM with a batch of information. Today I am a bullshitter. I don't know what I have done that you hate my guts so much?
Please move on in your life and cut me out of your nonsense.
In the meantime, may God Bless you and your family.
I was just kidding but i guess only you and others can joke around on here? I guess i am not as special as you and the others......oh well

Stay safe

Jeff Blaney

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/25/2020
Our show runs on the same weekend as Kempenfest up in Barrie. The Board of Directors was waiting to see how they would proceed first before “jumping the gun” and cancelling prematurely.
After speaking to people with other organizations, businesses, etc, I can’t see any public event running in the province of Ontario for a long while.

casertractor

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/24/2018
The Georgian Bay Steam Show was officially cancelled last night. The show was originally scheduled to run between Friday July 31st and Monday August 3rd. The 2020 John Deere Feature will be skipped, but the 2021 Rumely Feature will proceed as scheduled.
Thanks for letting us know about the Cookstown show Jeff.Milton (Halton Hills) also cancelled last night