• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Onan: Going Crazy. Let's Sell Hello Kitty 2.5 AJ. Need Your Input

JohnnyC

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/18/2020
I thought JohnnyC was going to will that pink ? to me. You ought to remove that Onan name plate. Mr. Onan might be turning over in his grave about now. I would like to hear what kind of a character would want that thing. Most likely a non tech type. I feel sick. Going in to watch the Five
Leon, don't worry... No one is going to buy it at the price I plan to advertise it for and it is still in my will for you along with my 7.5 JB with the YD generater. The two will look fabulous nest to your JB :)

JohnnyC
New Jersey

JohnnyC

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/18/2020
It is now posted on Craigslist (see link below). I don't expect much if anything at all, but it will be interesting to see if anyone responds. As mentioned earlier, I do not really want to sell the genset and that is the reason for the $5,000 price tag. I'll post any feedback the I receive. Maybe I'll throw it on Ebay for a much wider exposure.

:)

https://newjersey.craigslist.org/for/d/mountain-lakes-onan-25-aj-hello-kitty/7128841474.html

JohnnyC
New Jersey

Last edited:

HBSaunders

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
You really should post it with a pic of a pretty girl in a pink bikini demonstrating how to start it. It works for the car show guys. LOL
If really want to loose it JohnnyC get your lovely wife in that picture! Being a shut in the CO has been working on my central nervous system as well. You’d be surprised how much my lovely wife looks like your lovely wife. You’re a good man.

JohnnyC

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/18/2020
If really want to loose it JohnnyC get your lovely wife in that picture! Being a shut in the CO has been working on my central nervous system as well. You’d be surprised how much my lovely wife looks like your lovely wife. You’re a good man.
I don't think anyone in their right mind would pose for a picture with the Onan 2.5 AJ Hello Kitty, but for the right price and 2 six packs of beer I'll do it dressed in a tutu :crazy:.

JohnnyC
New Jersey

Leon N.

Registered
It’s been a tough week and laughter truly is good medicine, you helped a lot!!!
HB I agree. Wayne, I don’t think so, if you look at some of the Onan marketing literature from the 60’s.
This is generator graffiti! Putting that thing next to my JB, no way. How’s it go, something like beauty is only skin deep. That also goes for those pot twiddling YDs. It is 1 AM, I’m sitting here on the edge of my bed, can’t sleep, trying to get my mind off a pink colored Onan sitting next to my JB.

JohnnyC

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/18/2020
As of Saturday 8:45 am nothing yet heard from CL which I expected and it is still very early. Maybe tomorrow I'll post it on Ebay for a much wider exposure. By the way, I found the Hello Kitty bike several years ago at the curb for trash pickup at the time when I was creating the theme for the AJ during restoration. The bike had the big Hello Kitty head mounted on the handlebar that is now on the AJ and was a storage box or lunch box. The bike is still currently in production and costs $39 as seen on the internet, but the pictures of the bike do not show the big Hello Kitty head.

JohnnyC
New Jersey

Last edited:

JohnnyC

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/18/2020
Just an FYI - In the Craigslist ad I mentioned Generac - "Just a word of caution, this Onan 2.5 AJ Hello Kitty does NOT like Generac generators.". I did this on purpose to bust into their market. When anyone does a search for Generac generators within my area on Craigslist, the Onan 2.5 AJ Hello Kitty's ad will appear with all the world famous Generacs :rotfl: . See screen print below.....

JohnnyC
New Jersey

001.jpg

Last edited:

JohnnyC

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/18/2020
Ok, I got one response so far, but it must be someone from here joking with me through CL email. I did not respond (yet).

JohnnyC
New Jersey

001.jpg