Thanks Glenn for the information this pump is a 3 x 5. The inlet, outlet 1-1/2 inch and the sprocket is 8 inch diameter.
---------- Post added at 11:02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40:59 PM ----------
Gene; this pump was stuck when I receive it from the salvage yard I work at. I had to polish both shafts and reshim the top one. A little heat and oil loosened the clutch and the piston plunger assembly. I will also have to polish the piston glides. I will need new piston leather cups and new rubber check valves. I do not know if I worded all of the pump parts correctly. But it looks pretty self-explanatory.
I did one over a few years ago. Hardest part was facing the bronzeish seats. They are probably removeable but I didnt want to risk breaking them. Mine were rather pounded and no longer flat. I used a piece of round stock that spanned the seat drilled it thru and used the center stud as a pilot, glued a piece of abrasive cloth to it and just kept twisting it by hand. Did an acceptable job. Used sheet neoprene and a custom made washer for the valve itself.
It pumps okay. Certainly good enough for show purposes. Next time Ill try making valves with sheet phenolic with rubber bonded to it.