• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Hart Parr 15-30 Carburetor Parts

Grey Roots 2

Registered
I am looking for a source for the needle, seat, and float for the carburetor of our 1922 Hart Parr 15-30 tractor. We believe it is a Schebler carburetor model D. On the side of it, is the #DX245. Any help will be appreciated. We are located in Owen Sound Ontario.
Thank you
Allan

Craig A

Staff member
Last Subscription Date
12/20/2015
Re: Hart Parr 15-30 carburator parts

Rather than move your thread I copied it to the Antique Steel Wheel Tractors - Old Iron Lugs and Cleats forum so check that forum as well for suggestions.

mmcdonald

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
04/13/2017
Re: Hart Parr 15-30 carburator parts

The "seat" is the body of the carburetor. The needle and float should be available. I don't have a listing for the 245 but Don Hoover knows a lot about the Hart Parr carbs. 712-838-4853

Re: Hart Parr 1020 carburator parts

Hello,
Does anybody know where I can source an air valve assembly for my Hart Par 1020 carburettor please? (size DX245) .
Dennis