• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Hart Parr 15-30 Carburetor Parts

Grey Roots 2

Registered
I am looking for a source for the needle, seat, and float for the carburetor of our 1922 Hart Parr 15-30 tractor. We believe it is a Schebler carburetor model D. On the side of it, is the #DX245. Any help will be appreciated. We are located in Owen Sound Ontario.
Thank you
Allan

Craig A

Staff member
Last Subscription Date
12/20/2015
Re: Hart Parr 15-30 carburator parts

Rather than move your thread I copied it to the Antique Steel Wheel Tractors - Old Iron Lugs and Cleats forum so check that forum as well for suggestions.

mmcdonald

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
04/13/2017
Re: Hart Parr 15-30 carburator parts

The "seat" is the body of the carburetor. The needle and float should be available. I don't have a listing for the 245 but Don Hoover knows a lot about the Hart Parr carbs. 712-838-4853

Re: Hart Parr 1020 carburator parts

Hello,
Does anybody know where I can source an air valve assembly for my Hart Par 1020 carburettor please? (size DX245) .
Dennis