• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Hart Parr

hottube

Registered
Anyone have a recommended Dupont Centari Pait Code for Hart Parr green (1920's vintage). Thanks! :)

Rod L

Registered
Try Dave Preuhs' website www.geocities.com/hartparrtractors/ Dave lists paint numbers for the 1920's Hart-Parrs, at the very least it'll give you a number to cross reference. I did notice Dave changed his number from the time I bought my paint, going to a somewhat darker blue-ish green. I've seen Hart-Parrs painted a variety of shades, but it doesn't really matter, as the originals varied quite a bit. Just for fun, I put all my original painted parts (many never having been on a tractor) together, and NONE matched! The colors ranged from the dark blue green, right up to light John Deere type green. Replacement parts on a Hart-Parr must have been easy to spot, as they surely wouldn't have matched the rest of the tractor.