• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Head Gaskets for Lauson RSC (and others)

Craig DeShong

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/13/2019
Folks
I just received the head gasket for my RSC Lauson I finished restoring a few weeks ago. I’m posting this message to help all other stackers who might need Lauson head gaskets (or other types of head gaskets) and don’t know where to purchase them. I ordered the gasket from "Gaskets-To-Go” who is one of the sponsors of this site. I found his service prompt, courteous, affordable, and convenient. I‘ve just installed the head gasket and it fits perfectly. I recommend his service highly. He now has the dimensions for a Lauson RSC, but I just traced the old gasket on a piece of graph paper and set it to him, so if you need a gasket he doesn’t list he probably could accommodate you, if you were to do likewise. He accepts payment through PayPal. He lists his Email on the sponsor page and was always prompt to return m Emails. Thanks for your ear.