• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Hello all from Kansas

Peter Holmander

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/23/2019
Welcome !! As you spend time here you will find a GREAT bunch of folks who will offer you help whenever you need it !

thomas baker

Registered
New here. Collected garden tractors years ago but got out of the hobby due to work and family
for a while. Getting back into it again. Looking forward to sharing with you all. And helping when I can.
Hi there I am new too.. what part of Kansas you from. I am in alabama and found a pull behind road grader in Kansas I woul love to have but it is 12 hrs away, and may take me a year to get there. you have space for it till I can get there? steve Baker

Skudder

Registered
Hello from Oakdale Tn, new to smokstak. Have been interested in old engines, old cars and trucks all my life, what got me into old things was my GFather had a Wisconsin AB when I was a kid and I still have it and it runs. I am 71 yrs old now but still remember the AB shocking me when I was about 5 or 6 yrs old

Dale Russell

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
08/29/2019
I have Lived in S.E. Ks. (God's Country) all my life, except 18 Mo. in Japan in the 50's. I enjoyed collecting Old Gas Engines & am now helping My Grandson & others learn how to restore them. Been on this earth 91 yrs. & enjoying life until God calls me home.

Last edited:

Jeff S

Registered
My grandson and I also collect garden tractors. We like showing and wrenching on them. We really enjoy swapping stories with other like minded people. Welcome to stack lots of good folks here