• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Help 😐 No markings hit miss KIT maybe

Kevin O. Pulver

Email NOT Working
Last Subscription Date
02/14/2020
I'm certainly no expert but I believe you have a homemade engine.
That particular style of engine is called an inverted cylinder. They did build some but they're relatively rare and a few guys built/converted them from inverted style air compressors.
But it's a pretty nice looking engine and it's hard enough to find the compressors, so definitely not something you see lots and lots of.

Superde

Registered
I'm certainly no expert but I believe you have a homemade engine.
That particular style of engine is called an inverted cylinder. They did build some but they're relatively rare and a few guys built/converted them from inverted style air compressors.
But it's a pretty nice looking engine and it's hard enough to find the compressors, so definitely not something you see lots and lots of.
It's very robust and the casting/ machining is amazing

grub54891

Registered
Last Subscription Date
06/08/2010
THANK YOU !!! I found the manufacturer after you mentioned the brand 🤓 I'm ordering a couple of parts .... there is allot of machining manhours in this kit 😍👍👍👍
I dunno, I think it's not an engine you would like to much. Box it up and send it to me. Pm me for my address. Thank's in advance.....