• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Help Crosby, ND Celebrate Its 50th Show

JWithers

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
Jeremy, Keven and I will have to miss Thursday activities. Jeremy had one of his days off from work taken away from him and has to work until about 10pm Thursday evening. The current plan is for the 3 of us to leave Fargo about 1am or so early Friday morning. We're looking forward to the show.
Slight change in plans. We will be there this evening sometime.

briggsoverload

Registered
I'm going to be coming up tomorrow evening at some point and I'm bringing 4 maytag washing machines. Is there anywhere specific you would like me to set up? I was up there last year and set up by the old store but it was kind of out of the way from the other engines. I do have my own rope fence so I can rope them off.

Don Selmer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/23/2019
Here is an update from Crosby today. Great weather, a lot of people and of course some pictures of the FLOUR CITY TRACTOR that came all the way from Ct.
C3ECB5A1-8C1F-47F1-82BC-AF2E45AB7C04.jpg

1D2123DF-EA3C-420A-AF28-A2EFEF37FB38.jpg

D545AE61-A350-472C-A13B-0E5F3273723D.jpg

E775BA28-B328-4E1F-BA39-44E16E3D3C36.jpg

Last edited:

Don Selmer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/23/2019
A BIG THANK YOU to John Tysse and all the people and Volunteers involved and the countless hours that made this year’s show such a HUGE SUCCESS! If anything it exceeded Expectations that were high to begin with. They took a group picture of most of the people that Volunteered over the weekend Saturday night and hopefully someone will post it here? And to Kelly T. for his recent retirement.

LukeSte

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/17/2019
This pretty well summarizes it for me. Play and work all day, enjoy a nice background, music food and friends in the evening. Thx to all the volunteers out there and to whoever let cole and eli on their tractor or steam engine.

Attachments

LukeSte

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/17/2019
Plowing was pretty good, had nice moisture so the draft wasnt bad. The creeping jenny was creating some problems, but i do see we have some shares to re shape to get some suck back on the points.

Larry G.

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/12/2019
Had lots of fun. Really enjoyed seeing and hearing all of the historic equipment operate especially the 45 hp IHC Titan. A very dedicated group of Volunteers at Crosby. Also, a special thanks to all who set up and made the fix'ins for the bean and brat supper. It was a wonderful meet and greet get together.

Larry G. :D

Last edited:

Don Selmer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/23/2019
There was one particular guy up at Crosby that seemed extremely busy. I didn’t quite catch his name but I believe his last name was “Kevin”? I think his first name was “Just”?

And if I read his name tag correctly later on that day it did say “Just Ask Kevin”