• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Hi from San Antonio, TX

stikTX

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
05/31/2020
Howdy! I tinker around in my shop, and it seems like you guys do too.

Couple Stuart 10's I built/am building. Still need to figure out the boiler etc. The D10 is going to end up in a model steam launch, eventually. I've got the plans, but I've got plenty of projects too.
Stuart - 1.jpeg
I've been messing around with mowers this last few weeks. Rebuilding/Modifying an old greens mower etc. I assume y'all know how it goes.
Shown below, old old reel mower I'm going to get going again, and the Fiskars mower I modified to electric. It's fun, but I need to look at the wiring again to see why my battery life isn't what it should be. Something is heating up, I suspect. Anyway, glad to find the forum. :cool:(y)
Mowers Shop - 1.jpeg

slip knot

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/27/2019
Welcome from the gulf coast. Lots of good folks on here and lots of knowledge. Enjoy.