• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

Hi greetings from Florida

Katdis

Registered
So new to this site and really the whole boating industry. My father just passed and I have tons of antique onan and kohler parts. Looking for the right people who will appreciate them and give them a perfect home.

Attachments

Katdis

Registered
🥕🐰🐰 I have tons of carrots lol
So new to this site and really the whole boating industry. My father just passed and I have tons of antique onan and kohler parts. Looking for the right people who will appreciate them and give them a perfect home.

Attachments

OTTO-Sawyer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/15/2019
I can't speak on the onan and kohler parts, but those NOS Superchargers (Blowers) Should Be Worth a Pretty Penney. :cool:

:salute:

steam and oil

Registered
I can't speak on the onan and kohler parts, but those NOS Superchargers (Blowers) Should Be Worth a Pretty Penney. :cool:

:salute:
I agree. It may be worth your time to separate the blower units out and find a performance forum or group. Somebody here will give you ideas. Sounds like a big job you have but you're on it. Sorry for the loss of your pop.