• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Homelite PE-75B Small Engine Generator

powerclocks

Registered
Hi, I did post this article in the generator section but it seems a bit difficult to find and I am looking to get the best response possible so I can find parts for the restoration of this engine, what I do now know is that it was made around 1942, it was predominantly made for the Military, it is a two stroke boxer engine.
I bought it on a whim when I saw it advertised and just plain could not resit it.
I do not know the exact capacity but would guess it to be around 400-500cc.
I found a copy of a manual but would like a genuine one even though I could not find engine specifics I the manual, just a lot of cap on how a two stroke motor works and how a generator works.
I will be needing the engine shrouds, a Carburettor and generator end covers.
I have always enjoyed small engines their simplicity ease to work on and nothing ever seems to go massively wrong forme.
Ill put some pictures for the members to take a look at. I haven't made new ones they are the ones from the add.

Attachments