• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS. GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

Honda ES3500 Generator

Joe Romas

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
10/03/2019
There are two versions of that engine.
Mine was the older and did not have roller bearings on the rod and it went through the block when it broke, I think I paid $75 for it. The oil looked like tar and it was obvious why it blew.
At the time parts were available for the newer version but that was maybe 17 years ago.

Joe
Bought a complete ES4500 today on Craig's list for $125. Has been in storage for years but there was no gasoline in the tank thankfully.
A new project.

1madmouse

Registered
Well I was hoping to see where someone found parts for these ES3500s, but looks like I might have to do some creative adapting. Or does anyone know who makes adapters or clones? And yes, I know this is an old post, sorry, just hate to have this generator sitting around when it could be used.