• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

Hoping everyone in Minnesota is OK

Minnesota Will

Registered
I was going to work on a jobsite in St Paul today. I think I will delay the project for awhile. I expect the Rent A Mob will be blocking I-94 at some point.

Turbo

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
06/06/2020
I'm heading north to Brainerd from the south metro but I too will avoid I-94 today. All I can say is MNSP you reap what you sow. You have elected far left democrat leaders for over 50 years. This is the result you are seeing. No different than any other S%#T hole democrat run city. The color of your skin is far more important to these idiots than law and order. When the Mayor and police chief willingly allow this mob to burn down the police station instead of fighting back, things have really gone off the rails politicly. :mad::spew:

Barnbikes

Registered
They are implementing curfews now.
I live 45 minutes north of Minneapolis and can not be on the road between 8 pm and 6 am all weekend

Last edited: