• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

How about something besides virus, negativity, and whining?

Dustin D Ehli

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/20/2019
Tanner, you will love the v Strom, Suzuki makes bullet proof bikes, I have a dr650 and it's great.
When I was shopping a few years ago I was either going to go with the v Strom or the Africa twin.
Decided on the Africa twin adventure sports, couldn't be happier.
You'll love the new bike 😉

Attachments

Duey C

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/08/2019
Nice pics Tanner! Man for the hills...
I'm so old I still remember when we could get a 700 Katana out of the crate for 1800 bucks but I already had my GS450E and didn't have 1800 bucks... That little 450 was a ripper!
The tough Lilly's are blooming already here. No pics yet.
:)

Fred Van Hook

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
11/05/2019
Tanner, you will love the v Strom, Suzuki makes bullet proof bikes, I have a dr650 and it's great.
When I was shopping a few years ago I was either going to go with the v Strom or the Africa twin.
Decided on the Africa twin adventure sports, couldn't be happier.
You'll love the new bike 😉
Why is there no mud on that bike?? ;)

Duey C

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/08/2019
They may be pink but they're awfully tough!
Some of the latest Lily's. Can always count on those plants tho it seems they're early to bloom this year... :unsure:
The orange Lily's are done along with the striped ones already.
Lily livered? Huh? No. Love to see plants running right and old machines growing good! Think a second on that. ;)

Attachments

Last edited:

zuhnc

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/08/2019
Very nice flower pictures. Flowers are one of my most favorite things to take pictures of, along with various wildlife, birds, etc. zuhnc

ychs

Registered
Is that at the end of Hat Point road? Reputed to be the worst road in Oregon. I drove it in my car in the 80's and my car's horn broke off from the vibration. But what a view at the end.