• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

How to Post Classified ad.

BLerohl

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
05/01/2020
I don't see a link anywhere on the site that says "Post Ad" Can someone tell me where it is? When I log into my account, I can not see a link that says "sell".

Fred Van Hook

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
11/05/2019
"Only Sponsors, Banner Ad and Business Card Sponsors are eligible to run FOR SALE ads of manufactured or commercial products. Subscribers may run personal Buy and Sell ads."

BLerohl

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
05/01/2020
"Only Sponsors, Banner Ad and Business Card Sponsors are eligible to run FOR SALE ads of manufactured or commercial products. Subscribers may run personal Buy and Sell ads."
I guess I don't understand where the idea comes from that I wanted to sell manufactured or commercial products. I am looking to sell a one-off steam related item. When I tried to post the ad, I got an error message that said something about me not having the privelege required to post the ad.

Brent Rowell

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
06/11/2020
I have exactly the same problem as BLerohl above. I'm a longtime member and subscriber but cannot post a personal classified ad. No "Post Thread" link appears on the page and the following appears at the bottom right of the page about having "insufficient priviledges". What does that mean?? I have tried with two different browsers with the same result. Help! problem_with_classified_ads.png

Fred Van Hook

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
11/05/2019
It shows you as only being registered.. I'm sure that you have to be a Subscriber.. Send a email or message Harry and he can fix it for you...

Fred Van Hook

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
11/05/2019
I have exactly the same problem as BLerohl above. I'm a longtime member and subscriber but cannot post a personal classified ad. No "Post Thread" link appears on the page and the following appears at the bottom right of the page about having "insufficient priviledges". What does that mean?? I have tried with two different browsers with the same result. Help! View attachment 396108
It looks like BLerohl got his fixed? It now says he is a subscriber.. You probably need to get it to Harrys attention and get it changed.......

Brent Rowell

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
06/11/2020
There's nothing to fix. I just didn't know you have to pay the $20/yr. subscription fee in order to post ads. Not complaining, just didn't know and never got the memo regarding the new rules.