• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Hudson Valley Old Time Power Auction 2019

Handlebar99

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/23/2020
The Hudson Valley Old Time Power Association will have their annual auction this next Saturday May 11. I took a load up there today, and I will probably take a couple of more loads before the week is out. Some of the engines I took up there are ones that I haven't played with in 25 years --time for them to find a new home!
Last year the club had about 2500 items in the auction, with three sale wagons selling all day long. No buyers premium this year ( I understand that they will be charging a minimal buyers premium next year.)
All the profits go to support the club. There is great food available all day long.

I'll be putting some pictures up as the rows fill out.
Ray Rice

Junkologist

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/28/2019
That always looks like such a good sale. I wish it was closer.
There’s a big consignment sale put on by a club about an hour and a half from me and I used to get some really good stuff there, but in recent years, it seems like it’s nothing but bicycles and junk lawnmowers. :(

Handlebar99

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/23/2020
Steve, I can always find some more old "tip ups" for you. I can even let you have them for the same price as that last batch.
I can deliver them to your show, which is the "Kreiner / Lewis Antique Engine and Tractor Show" in South Plymouth, New York, on June 28-30, 2019.
I'm looking forward to it!
Ray Rice, in scenic Rifton, New York

Steve Kreiner

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/08/2020
Steve, I can always find some more old "tip ups" for you. I can even let you have them for the same price as that last batch.
I can deliver them to your show, which is the "Kreiner / Lewis Antique Engine and Tractor Show" in South Plymouth, New York, on June 28-30, 2019.
I'm looking forward to it!
Ray Rice, in scenic Rifton, New York
Thanks Ray i'm good on the tip ups and thanks for mention of the show see you there .