I.D. NOS International Harvester Refrigerator

tabbyapple

I am trying to I.D. these International Harvester parts. They were stored in a 1950s-60s tool mostly filled with refrigerator tools and parts, but they could easily be IH truck or equipment pats as this is farming country.

---------- Post added at 09:38:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19:46 PM ----------

Looks like we had a board hiccup in the middle of writing the post and it can't be edited so here we go again.

I am trying to I.D. these International Harvester parts. They were stored in a 1950s-60s tool box mostly filled with refrigerator tools and parts, but they could easily be IH truck or equipment parts as this is farming country.

They are chromed and 1 7/16" long and appear to be some type of outside 90 degree corner clip - perhaps for holding panels together. The screw hole is countersunk and has a series of ridges.

Ken Karrow

Subscriber
Possibly door handle latches, magnetic gaskets were just new about the time IHC sold their appliance division to Whirlpool.

FWurth

One Millionth Post
I like Ken's answer better. We had a IHC freezer years back and those look very familiar.

Tracy T

Subscriber
yep ken has it nailed, we had a old IH chest freezer. counter sunk screw was a dead give away for me, that latching part of the mechanism went between the lid and the freezer then the other half on the lid would latch over top of it when the lid was closed.