• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

I have to sell one.....

Roland Hayes

Registered
Last Subscription Date
01/11/2016
I'd sell that one there and keep this one here if I were you. Merry Christmas and a great New Year to all :wave:

Wayne 440

Registered
Start the Onan up listen to it run for about 10 minutes, then shut it off and start the 4A032. The correct decision will be clear almost immediately.

opus

Registered
Start the Onan up listen to it run for about 10 minutes, then shut it off and start the 4A032. The correct decision will be clear almost immediately.
And I dont even have a muffler on the Onan and I can figure that one out. I was thinking "cool" factor though. ;)

Just checking to see if I am missing something or not. Whats a good asking price for a 180 hr, clean, excellent running 4A032?

Arkie

Registered
Last Subscription Date
08/17/2011
Better place a chain and lock around both, as they (gen's) sometimes just evaporate in this area.;)