• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS. GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

I went to check this truck out, what is it?

FWurth

One Millionth Post
Last Subscription Date
07/29/2019
I'm glad you brought this one back to the light. It's raining and tornado warnings are out as well so a good time to reread this one. I sure hope you folks can save those survivors from the ravages of the scraper or weather. If they weren't so far away I sure would be thinking that way as these are really unique.

John Hamilton

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
05/25/2019
This truck turned up several years ago on SmokStak. Do some research on the old postings. It turned out to be very unusual but I don't remember the details.

FWurth

One Millionth Post
Last Subscription Date
07/29/2019
Just reread this thread from the start and the story is told.

Last edited:

Heins

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/02/2020
Here is a picture of a fire truck that is in the Rose Parade today. I think it says Crown on the front. I think it has something to do with Fageol trucks. Did anyone catch the year or name of the truck?

I think I am wrong, I don't think the Crown bus or truck has anything to do with Fageol trucks.

Attachments

Last edited:

uglyblue66

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
11/07/2018
Have you saved that poor truck yet? It needs to be gotten somewhere it can be at least looked over in detail and preserved.

Heins

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
01/02/2020
Have you saved that poor truck yet? It needs to be gotten somewhere it can be at least looked over in detail and preserved.
No, the guy that owns it says he won't scrap it. It would be nice to be fixed up.