• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

IHC 1917 Motor Cultivator Auction 8/14 Leola, PA

Roger White

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/06/2020
While visiting in PA from COLO found auction with "rare as hens teeth" 1917 IHC motor cultivator. Based on Smokstak comments very rare item. Auction in Leola, PA 17540. Also early 1900's TORO tractor. I have no connection to auctioneer just visiting area looking for hit and miss engines without my pickup or trailer.

Thanks Harry for site.

Firewoodguy

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/01/2019
Paul, I had the chance to see the sale live on the net for a few minutes. I seen the IH cultivator was $19k. maybe with the BP it jumped to 20K? I think most of them engines and tractors sold cheap. I did notice the little Geiser sell for 2900. There was a nice little orig herc 1.75 with the webster that brought $300 that I probroly would have bid on if I was there. I think the Toro tractor went cheap. $2500 or 3500 it sold for, I forget. :shrug: Ya know, all them prices would be more if you went! LOL :D

J Lowe

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
11/07/2017
I was high bidder on the motor cultivator At 20K it did not sell I bought the Toro and drove it on my trailer