Ilderton Ont show

J Dayman

Subscriber
I had a great day at the Ilderton show today. Nice Waterloo steam engine running the sawmill. LOTS of Case featured equipment, and many many other tractors and gas engines on display. Got a couple bargains in the sale barn too. The car show had less cars than usual (weather forecast was bad - maybe scared some car people off) but some absolute beauties in the car and truck lineup, including a Studebaker Hawk, Avanti, and pickup! Pristine 1964 Volvo too, not a car you see locally every day. Great hospitality at the food booths too. I enjoyed it very much.

Show's still on tonight and tomorrow. Ilderton is just north of London Ont.

J Dayman

Subscriber
Pretty rude, "i like old stuff"

---------- Post added at 11:05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01:50 AM ----------

Casertractor, I got one pic worth posting and a bunch of videos- but I can't figure out how to post - I don't have a you tube channel, and don't know how to get the pic on a site so I can give Smokstak the url it is asking for. If I could just insert the jpeg from my computer, I could post it.

Attachments

casertractor

Subscriber
[/COLOR]I got one pic worth posting and a bunch of videos- but I can't figure out how to post - I don't have a you tube channel, and don't know how to get the pic on a site so I can give Smokstak the url it is asking for. If I could just insert the jpeg from my computer, I could post it.

Good to see Mark and his engine out at the show and on the show circuit.Thanks for the report on the show