• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, give complete answers and fill in all blanks. Be Considerate, this is an application to JOIN Smokstak, therefore it becomes part of a decision to open the door to you or send you off to the dropout file. Place your City, State, Country in the location box and it will be compared to where the internet lookup utilities say that you are. Don't give me a zip code to look up, the Eject button is much easier. We get hundreds of applications, so there is not time for monkey business.

In dire need of Wisconsin BKN Electric Start

Acfarmer

Registered
Gentleman I am in search of a 7hp electric start BKN. I am looking for a complete engine. It does not need to be running as I can restore it. But my father has been in the process of restoring a home made Custom Car his parents bought him in the 1950s. We have been looking and i know they are out there. I just havent been able to find one for sale.

If you have one, know of someone we could talk to etc. That would be great. Please call me 8155431476 or email me at matt.pehl@gmail.com I can travel to pick up in decent range.

Thanks again.

Angus II

Registered
Hello,
I have access too two BKND engines with electric start. The tag reads: BKND MDL/408119 SN/5870141. If they are what you are looking for let me know, I'll check on a price.
Here's a picture of one of them. There may be three of them there... I'm in CA. on the east side.

Attachments