• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, give complete answers and fill in all blanks. Be Considerate, this is an application to JOIN Smokstak, therefore it becomes part of a decision to open the door to you or send you off to the dropout file. Place your City, State, Country in the location box and it will be compared to where the internet lookup utilities say that you are. Don't give me a zip code to look up, the Eject button is much easier. We get hundreds of applications, so there is not time for monkey business.

In search of a Marvel-Schebler for a Wisconsin AGND

mmcdonald

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
04/13/2017
I show TSX 676 or 770 was used in case that helps those looking. Looks like 676 was adjustable load and 770 was fixed jet according to Marvel spec sheet. If I'm reading the Wisc. literature right they are interchangeable according to them, maybe one superseded the other. I have the 770 master(close to NOS) and would part with it. Contact privately if interested.

CharlieHasaHarley

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
09/30/2019
Sorry for taking so long to answer you. I just came across your message.
How can we get together and talk? If I have your number I'm willing to call you.
This is the tag off of a Wisconsin AGND that I have. I know that parts of the tag is kinda hard to see.
Here is the pic of my Wisconsin AGND with a Marvel-Schebler. Waiting to hear back from you.

Charlie

Attachments

Last edited:

CharlieHasaHarley

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
09/30/2019
I show TSX 676 or 770 was used in case that helps those looking. Looks like 676 was adjustable load and 770 was fixed jet according to Marvel spec sheet. If I'm reading the Wisc. literature right they are interchangeable according to them, maybe one superseded the other. I have the 770 master(close to NOS) and would part with it. Contact privately if interested.
The reason I have not called you is cause I dont want to call when your busy with something Hope you can understand my point
Im interested in the Marvel-Schebler carb
Would like to know what you would want for the Marvel-Schebler carb