• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

International 3-5 HP LB

Angel.A

Registered
Hi, I am trying to get some information on an International 3-5 HP LB we own. The serial is LBB 50967. Can anyone help or direct me to where I should be looking? Attempting to date and obtain information on engines we own, one at a time, but not sure if their is a place I can get many or all at them same time. Appreciate the assistance!

Kirk Taylor

Registered
Hi, I am trying to get some information on an International 3-5 HP LB we own. The serial is LBB 50967. Can anyone help or direct me to where I should be looking? Attempting to date and obtain information on engines we own, one at a time, but not sure if their is a place I can get many or all at them same time. Appreciate the assistance!
According to serial number lists found on the web, your engine would be 1946. (LBB48767 - LBB56535)

Angel.A

Registered
Kirk and Dave, thank you both very much. I will check out both sites and see how much information I can find. Just figuring out the year was a big deal and we are thankful. If either of you get to AZ, look forward to seeing you at the shows.