• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

International 3-5 HP LB

Angel.A

Registered
Hi, I am trying to get some information on an International 3-5 HP LB we own. The serial is LBB 50967. Can anyone help or direct me to where I should be looking? Attempting to date and obtain information on engines we own, one at a time, but not sure if their is a place I can get many or all at them same time. Appreciate the assistance!

Kirk Taylor

Registered
Hi, I am trying to get some information on an International 3-5 HP LB we own. The serial is LBB 50967. Can anyone help or direct me to where I should be looking? Attempting to date and obtain information on engines we own, one at a time, but not sure if their is a place I can get many or all at them same time. Appreciate the assistance!
According to serial number lists found on the web, your engine would be 1946. (LBB48767 - LBB56535)

Angel.A

Registered
Kirk and Dave, thank you both very much. I will check out both sites and see how much information I can find. Just figuring out the year was a big deal and we are thankful. If either of you get to AZ, look forward to seeing you at the shows.