• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

International construction parts information

mmcdonald

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
04/13/2017
Does anyone here know if there is an online source for parts lookup for International construction equipment? Neither the Case-IH Ag or the Case CE site has any IH construction models that I can find. I get asked about IH construction parts(most often the "TD" line of dozers) from time to time but no way to know what they actually need. Something that showed exploded views, part numbers, etc. would be helpful. Thanks.

ronm

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
General Gear in Idaho has a good line of transmission & steering clutch parts for the IH crawlers, all other makes as well. New & used. Also parts breakdown pages & service manual scans on some.
I got steering clutch parts from him for a 500C a few years back.
I wouldn't exactly hold my breath expecting the Komatsu guys to be much help on the old IH stuff...

Glenn Ayers

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
04/17/2020
General Gear in Idaho has a good line of transmission & steering clutch parts for the IH crawlers, all other makes as well. New & used. Also parts breakdown pages & service manual scans on some.
I got steering clutch parts from him for a 500C a few years back.
I wouldn't exactly hold my breath expecting the Komatsu guys to be much help on the old IH stuff...
I wasn't kidding Ron.
That's where I ended up a few years ago when looking for parts for a T-340.
Seems that Komatsu was then the owner of the IH construction line.
Beats me ... but they could get all the parts I needed.

ronm

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
You probably just have a better parts person. The kid looked at me like I was from another planet...the old IH industrial dealer here had a woman in parts that was great, she knew her stuff. After the Dresser/Komatsu/Whatever meltdown, the outfit that has it now really doesn't care about anything over about 10 years old.

mmcdonald

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
04/13/2017
Great sites and contacts mentioned but not exactly what I was looking for. The "General Gear" that Ron mentioned does have a lot of manual scans so that might be my resource. The main thing is that no matter what you are looking for almost everyone wants part numbers and I have had no way to come up with those. Thanks for trying to help guys.

ronm

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
You might be able to find a good old-fashioned paper parts manual for the specific model on ebay.

schlosserj

Registered
Does anyone here know if there is an online source for parts lookup for International construction equipment? Neither the Case-IH Ag or the Case CE site has any IH construction models that I can find. I get asked about IH construction parts(most often the "TD" line of dozers) from time to time but no way to know what they actually need. Something that showed exploded views, part numbers, etc. would be helpful. Thanks.
https://brownihc.com

Brown International Services Inc.

Mailing Address:
Box 557, Armstrong, BC V0E 1B0

Physical Address:
4274 Hwy 97A North, Armstrong BC

Phone: (250) 546-6518
Fax: (250) 546-3100

E-mail: info@brownihc.com

They have bought up inventory from many IH construction dealers. They have been able to supply the parts that I have needed and have been good with identifying and looking up part numbers. They sell parts and service manuals for IH, Dresser, and Hough.