• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE in your location!

Is Google Broken

Ken Majeski

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/10/2019
It must be my ISP I have a good signal but can't seem to get anyplace... :rant:

Ken Majeski

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/10/2019
It must have been a problem with Verizon or the network in this area. Works Fine this morning. :)

TechJeff

Registered
Actually, the Chinese are at it again. In yet another bid to disrupt American commerce, the Chinese have found a flaw in routers and other devices and released this to their loosely associated network of hackers. China protects everybody from the kid next door trying to pickup your wireless signal, to major theft and terrorist organizations.

I have tracked untold numbers of hackers through multiple computers, only to arrive at China’s doorstep. Chinese IP issuers do not reply to requests for traces on IP’s that are involved in hacking- and so these people are protected and can be anywhere in the world.

A note on the Asian mind if I may? These people do not think like us. There is no peace to their minds like there is to ours. There is only one long scale of competition with war at the extreme end. This is why they put plastic in baby milk to make it pass a protein test. It is not about right and wrong, but only about what they can get away with. Maybe should move this to rants?

Jeff