• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Jacktown this weekend!

Andrew Mackey

Last Subscription Date
05/14/2017
Any Stakers going to Jacktown this weekend (Blue Mtn Show)? I will be there Friday thru Sunday (7/17-20) I will be in the kitchen until 11 AM. maybe we can get a Stak photo on one of the afternoons. Good show, good food, and lots for sale! see you there.
Andrew

BSerfass

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
11/05/2019
Hi Andrew,
I will be there early Saturday and will have to leave by 4 pm. I will have a 3/4 and 1 1/2 Messinger somewhere on the show grounds.
Brian Serfass

Handlebar99

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
03/23/2020
I'll be there Friday -- and then off to Kent, Conn engine show on Saturday. Looks like decent weather for both days.

Ray Rice, enjoying a perfect day in the garden, in Rifton

Firewoodguy

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/01/2019
im set up and hoping for good weather.:wave:.I believe Sat evening and Sunday might bring us more water.:uhoh:.The staker photo would be great, make a set time and landmark or give a hollar. :brows:

Tom Schaech

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/07/2019
:shrug:Well, I planned on going, but an unexpected BAT infestation at the house has put the kabosh on going...I just can't seem to win...probably missing out on some great deals...
:mad: