• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Jacktown

Alan R

Registered
I just got back from working at the grove. We had a pretty hard shower around noontime, but the grounds are in really good shape. I noticed a couple of new rigs with nice engines for display.

It is going to be a hot weekend, but with some common sense we hope everyone stays healthy and enjoys it. Aside from the flea market, there are plenty of shady spots.

Come out and enjoy.
Alan

VicF

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/18/2019
I’m leaving my house asap tommorow morning to beat the heat.

Firewoodguy

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/01/2019
some pics to share from JT for all who couldnt make it there today or never been there. STILL 2 MORE DAYS TO STOP BY IF U CAN!

Attachments

Last edited:

Andrew Mackey

Last Subscription Date
05/14/2017
I will be there, in the kitchen in the mornings and near the 'model shed' in the afternoons, saturday and sunday.

Stay cool, hydrate (drink water), and do not exert yourself too hard. temps in the near 100s expected!:eek:

Firewoodguy

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/01/2019
pics of the steam shed. lotta hard work for these dedicated members and volunteers to keep this place in motion. thank you!

Attachments

Firewoodguy

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/01/2019
very hot weekend it was. nice to see everyone who stuck it out and i also was able to make a few new friends.🙂 one gentleman ive seen at the club had a great display of lanterns and yellowdogs. that friday evening i was able to get a picture of his display as posted above. talk about being at the right place and at the right time, i looked up and he handed me a bowl full of homemade peach cobbler he baked in a dutch oven right there! awesome! 😀