• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Jensen Pump Jack Value?

Geoffrey Heck

Registered
I have located, but not seen a Jensen 13W pump jack. The owner said it was new, is complete with weights and cables, the paint was faded so he bead blasted and repainted it in the correct AC orange and never re-assembled it. Any idea of a current value? When were these made?
Thanks,
Geoffrey

Gene Fisher

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
11/22/2019
Re: Jensen pump jack value?

They don't make them any longer, quit making them in the late 50's and i have seen them sell from $8 to 15 hundred dollars depending on the condition. The company still makes pump jacks but not the 13w

Last edited:

Dale Russell

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
08/29/2019

On the Tag with the [13W] will be the last 2 numbers of the year that it was made. I have reprints of the Parts breakdown and the Spec's for these pump jacks. Also shows the depth of the well and the size of the cyl. to pump at different depths and the counter balance needed to do so. Let me know if I can be of more help. PM me at XXXXkb0wiz@yahoo.comXXXXX Just remove the X's Dale

Gene Fisher

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
11/22/2019

The first two numbers are the date manufactured.

Allan Wright

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
08/10/2019

That serial number looks a little different than most do. Jensen did make replacement gear boxes and they had similar serial numbers to this. So this could be a possibility.
I have noticed lately that the prices on these have come down some. There was one that just went off on e-bay and I think it sold for $510. A couple of years ago it would have sold for around the $1000+ range. Maybe the economy has brought down the price some.
I saw a couple at the spring Portland show for around $600 to $650 range.
Just some food for thought.

mustangrnch

Registered

I have 3 Jensens for sale. Could I e-maail you the pictures?

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

I have 3 used Jensen Pump Jaccks. I can e-mail you the pictures.

1demien

Registered

i have jensen 13w serial number 56776 original paint no weightsrhard to find $700 obo located in iowa

Dale Russell

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
08/29/2019

I have been told that the first 2 numbers of the Serial # is the year that the pump jack was made. I have a parts sheet if anyone needs one. Yes, the Jensen Pump Jack Co is still in business in Coffeyville, Ks.

rustyplow

Registered

All depends on condition! But beteen 700$ and 850$ if all parts are there.
I am looking for one for my father a 13 w or 19w if you run across another one PM me @ rustyplow or call 903 eight one two one zero 58
Thanks

Rocky40

Registered

Do you still have the Jensen 13W for sale let me know. I'm looking for one. Thanks 970-673-3646

rustyplow

Registered

I will buy any 13 W-- 19 W Jenson or 25 dc pump jack in good shape anywhere.
prefer them to have bridles clamps and rod but if they dont contact me anyway
top dollar payed if in great shape:wave:

Last Subscription Date
02/16/2019

OK, I got the pump jack today. It's a 13W1R serial number 70-92. Anyone know a year for this?
the one you were talking about (70- 92) was made in 1970 and it was the 92 builts that year. I have about twenty for those jensen from the w-12, w-13, 19 Dc-25 dc-50, Dc-100. I hope this will help you out . The F
ordman