• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

John Deere 6hp E Parts Needed

JerryJ59

Registered
does anyone know someone making reproduction c524r primer cups,e17rt rocker arm,k2452rt choke plate for a 6hp e john deere?;Mitch at Lightning Magneto does not have these parts;also could use a good ag56rt front axle for the factory cart

Rudy

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
03/07/2018
Y
does anyone know someone making reproduction c524r primer cups,e17rt rocker arm,k2452rt choke plate for a 6hp e john deere?;Mitch at Lightning Magneto does not have these parts;also could use a good ag56rt front axle for the factory cart
You could try Jim White from Cedar Hill MO. Ad on sponsors page.

Mike Monnier

Hoarder
Last Subscription Date
12/18/2019
The primer cup is a Roberts. They pop up from time to time on here or Ebay. Sometimes you can find one reasonably priced at a show if the seller doesn't know what the application.

David Babcock

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
05/25/2020
The primer cup is a Roberts. They pop up from time to time on here or Ebay. Sometimes you can find one reasonably priced at a show if the seller doesn't know what the application.
I BELIEVE I HAVE A PRIMER CUP BUT PROBABLY HAS WEAR. DB.

Jim White

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
01/07/2020
If Dave does not have a primer cup, I should have one .I am going to get some rocker arms cast.

Jim White

Sponsor
Last Subscription Date
01/07/2020
Jerry,
The Roberts priming cup (extra) is identical to what is on my 6 HP JD. Has a short piece of pipe that screws into the block, and 90 degree elbow and the primer screws into the elbow. Typical Roberts cup with a 45 degree lid and vertical handle. The extra carburetor does not have a choke plate.
Will be sending the pattern off tomorrow for the 6 HP rocker arm castings. I paid $50 for the Roberts, and do not need it. Will take $50 plus shipping.
Bought a load of engines in NE a few years ago and the guy had a lot of JD parts, so I bought all the parts.
Jim White

JerryJ59

Registered
Jerry,
The Roberts priming cup (extra) is identical to what is on my 6 HP JD. Has a short piece of pipe that screws into the block, and 90 degree elbow and the primer screws into the elbow. Typical Roberts cup with a 45 degree lid and vertical handle. The extra carburetor does not have a choke plate.
Will be sending the pattern off tomorrow for the 6 HP rocker arm castings. I paid $50 for the Roberts, and do not need it. Will take $50 plus shipping.
Bought a load of engines in NE a few years ago and the guy had a lot of JD parts, so I bought all the parts.
Jim White
YOU WOULD BE SHIPPING TO,61036,LET ME KNOW THE TOTAL PRICE,SO I CAN SEND YOU A CHECK