• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Kohler 14hp k241 model

SpencerPearson

Registered
Hey everyone. So I have a Kohler k241 model. It's points and has starter. Everything works. Rebuilt it and ran it a few hrs after break . Had it seating in my shop collecting dust. Any body need it.. you get the shipping covered or if I can drive a little to get it to you I will. I just hate to see it. Otbeing used for a power plant on something. Just let me know.

SpencerPearson

Registered
I am going to start building a hit and mis or steam engine. Or even a hot bulb diesel would cool. Just something different that I can work on.

SpencerPearson

Registered
Well update on the engine. Went to a small show this week. And a man and his kid was looking at the engine as I brought it with me. And had a tank with little gas to show it runs. And the complet rebuild kit package slip to show i rebuilt it. And they left with it. They had a John Deere riding mower and there’s smoked so I gave it to them. It was the kids project. Hope it makes him want to work on the mower even more. Lol