• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Kohler 4CKMR61, need help finding service information

Supercharged86

Registered
Hello Friends, I have a model#4CKMR61 that isn't working 100%; would anyone know where I could find service information including wiring schematic? My searches have come up empty. Thank you in advance, Steve

Vanman

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
06/10/2020
The 61 should only indicate 120/240 volt, single phase, and gasoline fueled... :brows:

LWB250

Registered
Hello Friends, I have a model#4CKMR61 that isn't working 100%; would anyone know where I could find service information including wiring schematic? My searches have come up empty. Thank you in advance, Steve
Spec number would allow you to get a schematic and wiring diagram specific to your generator.

Dan

Supercharged86

Registered
Spec number would allow you to get a schematic and wiring diagram specific to your generator.

Dan
Hi Dan, Thank you kindly. When I got to the schematic section I saw the explanation indicating that very detail. Appreciate the tip though. Cheers. Steve