• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Kohler 60R0Z74 wiring diagram??

HooDooBuilds

Registered
hey I've called kohler a few times with my model # 60R0Z74, Spec # 80527A5, serial # 077204 and they have not been able to tell me anything about my generator. I just picked this unit up and it has been sitting for a few years at least, only reads 218 hrs. my issue is I'm getting 0 volts and 0 amps while running. I'm trying to get my hands on a wiring diagram so I can make sure the unit is hooked up correctly. Any information, manuals, or wiring diagrams would be greatly appreciated. 60460381857__D6281281-B3C2-4BC8-BF1F-9739DAC73AD4.jpeg

HooDooBuilds

Registered
Also is it normal that the ser number is priced on a sticker and not stamped into the tag? From the info I found on here in regard to production dates I have a hard time believing this machine was built in 1942. thanks in advance to any information provided!IMG_1627.jpeg

Last edited:

gdstew

Registered
Kohler Wisc 53042

1942, there weren't any zip codes.

This should be in the generator section, see if a moderator will transfer this for you