• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Kohler Confidant 5 5CKM21 Service Manual

gotaz

Registered
Hey, hope everyone fairing well after hurricane, if it affected you.
I could use the manuals as well, went to drag out my unit when I started having some issues with my bigger genset only to find quite a few wires, including spark plug wire, chewed through by some little vermin.
:mad:

gotaz

Registered
Hey, hope everyone fairing well after hurricane, if it affected you.
I could use the manuals as well, went to drag out my unit when I started having some issues with my bigger genset only to find quite a few wires, including spark plug wire, chewed through by some little vermin.
:mad:
guess it would help if I put in email address
bobby.creech@gmail.com

P-Dot Trott

Registered
Hello Kevin,

I read everything and apparently you're the man! I even set up a non hotmail email account for you. If you could please send the manual I would greatly appreciate it. My email is pdottrott@gmail.com

Thanks so much in advance.

Paul

Kevin K

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/12/2019
P-Dot Trott, the manuals should be in your mailbox. At least with Gmail I can have some confidence they will actually be delivered.

sweatheads

Registered
I am excited about this wonderful forum.

I was looking for the service manual for the Kohler 5ckm21. In this forum I have seen several posts asking this manual, but I see that the only way to acquire it is through an email by any member. I would appreciate any fellow member who possesses share it with me through my email: scot68gt@yahoo.com.

Thank you in advance,

Florida Sweatheads

1catdad

Registered
Re: KOHLER CONFIDANT 5 5CKM21 Service Manual

Chris, I know this post is old but did you get this issue resolved. I have one with the same issue.

hb280zt

Registered
Hello all,

I also have a Kohler Confidant 5 5CKM21 generator in my RV and am having issues with it. I would like to get a copy of the service manual: hcbradley3@verizon.net.

the problem I am having right now is that the unit will run with no load for about 5 minutes and then shut off. I see that I am not starving for fuel because the fuel filter is mostly fun and the RV fuel tank is full. I can also run a small load if it falls within the 5 minutes of run time. If I put a large load on it say the AC unit it will run for a few minutes then shut off. if I try to restart it after it shuts off it will not restart. this all started to happen after I did an oil change like I do once a year. not sure how an oil change would cause this type of problem just stating all of the known facts I have.

Thanks for your help.
Harry

vik1961

Registered
Good morning,
I am a new member to this great site and I need someone who can send me a copy of the service manual for my Kohler Confidant 5 5ckm21 generator. I am trying to change the oil, filter, spark plug, air filter, ect. If anyone could send me this manual it would be greatly appreciated.:) Thanks.

Jake33

Registered
Hello I am also new to this site. I would like the service and parts manuals also please. I picked up a Confidant 5 for a 100 bucks a few weeks ago. I got it up and running with no issues, wired it into my shop and it powers everything just fine. I got it to run my off grid cabin and to charge my batteries. My inverter can only handle 2500 watts and my current generator is a generac standby 14000 watt generator that screams at almost 4k rpm. Has anyone converted these to propane so they can start still start with a remote start switch? Thanks for the help Jacob.loepp@gmail.com

evilroy

Registered
Hi, I am in need of the service and parts manual for the Kohler confidant 5 generator on my 94 Georgie Boy motorhome. Haven't been able to get it to start and stay running, need to troubleshoot badly. Thanks in advance...evilroy

my email is evilroy01@msn.com

evilroy

Registered
Hi Kevin, I have a 94 Georgie Boy motorhome with a confidant 5 model M20EP serial 233595502366 spec 49636 that I can't get to run :eek:and could sure use the service and parts manuals if they're still available. Thanks much...evilroy01@msn.com

RM3

Registered
Re: KOHLER CONFIDANT 5 5CKM21 Service Manual

I am in need for manuals for Kohler Confidant V - 5CKM21-RV. It is rated at 5000 Watts, 1800 RPM, 41.6 AMPS.

---------- Post added at 02:39:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33:38 PM ----------

I am in need for manuals for Kohler Confidant V - 5CKM21-RV. It is rated at 5000 Watts, 1800 RPM, 41.6 AMPS. My email is rossmartin3list@verizon.net

jayjacobsen

Registered
I am a new member to this forum and I appreciate the opportunity to share information. I acquired an RV with the Kohler Confidant 5 5KCM21 generator and I am having problems getting it running. I see from these posts that a Service Manual is available and I appreciate a copy if possible. My email is: jayjacobsen@live.com

Thank you in advance.

BenJoleo

Registered
Hello everyone. If anyone with the service manual for the Confidant 5 5ckm21 still sees this thread, can you please send a copy to me and thanks in advance. BENJOLEO@YAHOO.COM
anyone ever find an aftermarket sub for the oil and air filters on these? :shrug:

Bob morris

Registered
Hi everybody,, I find myself also in need for KOHLER CONFIDANT 5 5CKM21 Service Manual,, mine cranks but will not start , am outing in new plugs today and hopes it will start!