• The old site search from Google needs to be updated. Use the Search at the Upper Right, or use What's New in the center - it has a drop down arrow. You will need to change your Favorits by right click mouse and clicking favorites. Many of the posts in How to Use This Web Site are old so the links may or may not work. I have one hell of a lot of work to do!

Kohler Cooking lunch

Vanman

Subscriber
This one is 115 volt, 60 cycles, automatic. IIRC, I have seen a 40 volt battery charging version (for a 32 volt battery) listed in literature. Also a 140 volt one for a 112 volt battery .:brows:

Frank DeWitt

Subscriber
120 VAC broiler and Kohler light plant

---------- Post added at 08:33:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31:26 PM ----------

Yes. Cub cadet. I have a gas tank to put under the trailer but haven't found my round tuet

Frank DeWitt

Subscriber
Grin, I should have a Kohler powered frig. That was one of the selling points. It would run a "city" frig. I use a old Colman cooler that with plenty of ice will keep plenty of beer cold for 4 days. Probably longer but I run out. Grin. Next show is Rough and Tumble. Last year I was set up next to few locals that were upset the first day because I jab the means to cook but didn't have any local specialties. The following days we ate like baptist. Every one brought a dish to pass.