• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Kohler Cooking lunch

Frank DeWitt

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/17/2019
Cooking with a antique broiler powered by the Kohler light plant.
Life is good

Vanman

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/10/2019
This one is 115 volt, 60 cycles, automatic. IIRC, I have seen a 40 volt battery charging version (for a 32 volt battery) listed in literature. Also a 140 volt one for a 112 volt battery .:brows:

Frank DeWitt

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/17/2019
120 VAC broiler and Kohler light plant

---------- Post added at 08:33:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31:26 PM ----------

Yes. Cub cadet. I have a gas tank to put under the trailer but haven't found my round tuet

Frank DeWitt

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
12/17/2019
Grin, I should have a Kohler powered frig. That was one of the selling points. It would run a "city" frig. I use a old Colman cooler that with plenty of ice will keep plenty of beer cold for 4 days. Probably longer but I run out. Grin. Next show is Rough and Tumble. Last year I was set up next to few locals that were upset the first day because I jab the means to cook but didn't have any local specialties. The following days we ate like baptist. Every one brought a dish to pass.