• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Kohler Generator 12.5RCOP63

vwdriver19

Registered
Well my father just purchased a 1966 GMTP bus(converted to RV). The bus has a good running Kohler Generator model number 12.5RCOP63. I'm trying to find the Service, Maintenance and Illustrated Parts Catalog for the unit because I would like to service it, due to the fact that the bus has been sitting for 6 years. Thanks for your replies.

rrfxxxr

Registered

BTPost

Staff member
Last Subscription Date
12/29/2008
I have a Marine 4-108 Engine Manual. In the USA, Perkins is serviced by
the NC (CAT) Folks who bought them a few years back.

rrfxxxr

Registered
I have TP-1018.pdf parts manual if you need it pvt msg or email me, I'm still looking for the others. If you have them let me know so I can add to my collection.
Later,
Sbw

Gustoii

Registered
Get me your e-mail address & I'll e-mail you pdf files of everything you need, i.e., Parts, Engine, Wiring, Trouble Shooting, etc. Files are too large to download. I have the same Kohler generator on my Irwin 52. All I do is service it & it performs wonderfully. Glad to help out. Regards, Bill Balaban, gustoii@aol.com;