• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

LeRoi engine Bean Mfg. Co Orchard Sprayer ID help needed

Please help me get the correct terminology and ID what I have. Another member suggested I try this page because of the old frame? This is all new territory for me, although I love all of the old farm stuff..
We are transitioning to pasture, and we have two antique orchard sprayers that were sheltered on the really old farm next door.. I'm assigned to prepare ads for them and the units are beautiful, but I don't know how to say what they are.
This one has the coolest huge steel wheels ever, and there is a LeRoi motor (?) with a numbered tag 75731; but the cast iron in the same compartment is stamped Super Bean.
How is Super Bean different than LeRoi?
The sprayer appears to have been horse drawn..which confuses me. Is the LeRoi a hit and miss? The other sprayer - a Hardie Imperial - is posted on another thread. Can anyone tell me what this motor, engine conglomeration is? Is it an old tractor frame? Much thanks!!

Attachments

casertractor

Registered
Last Subscription Date
04/24/2018
John Bean orchard sprayer powered by a LeRoi engine.My guess is the engine is a model MHR3?