• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Lincoln F227 Continental

ironwings

Registered
Saw a post on here about a Sa300 in northern Alberta. I have a later 300 with the F227. I think the year of manufacture was 1973 if memory serves. Great old welder. Use it daily. Started to have problems with the carb. It is a zenith with a power valve so i don't think it is original. The books show both a zenith and a Marvel/Schebler. Kind of looking for an original Carb that would be rebuildable. Searched all over the internet and have found a lot of tractor Carburetors but few welder Carbs. The throttle shaft on the welders is longer.:)

Sonny Reese

Registered
The engine is actually an F-226 . We had them on cornpickers and combines. they were good engines. I had a carb here, but now I cant find it. Not sure the number of them. thanks; sonny