• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Lincoln F227 Continental

ironwings

Registered
Saw a post on here about a Sa300 in northern Alberta. I have a later 300 with the F227. I think the year of manufacture was 1973 if memory serves. Great old welder. Use it daily. Started to have problems with the carb. It is a zenith with a power valve so i don't think it is original. The books show both a zenith and a Marvel/Schebler. Kind of looking for an original Carb that would be rebuildable. Searched all over the internet and have found a lot of tractor Carburetors but few welder Carbs. The throttle shaft on the welders is longer.:)

Sonny Reese

Registered
The engine is actually an F-226 . We had them on cornpickers and combines. they were good engines. I had a carb here, but now I cant find it. Not sure the number of them. thanks; sonny