• The old site search from Google needs to be updated. Use the Search at the Upper Right, or use What's New in the center - it has a drop down arrow. You will need to change your Favorits by right click mouse and clicking favorites. Many of the posts in How to Use This Web Site are old so the links may or may not work. I have one hell of a lot of work to do!

Lincoln SA 200 welder

A

Arthur

:)
Maybe someone has a welder with the 163 engine that is in average condition and will tell me what the oil pressure should be at operating temp. and rpm, also idle . This unit has a add on oil filter, will that affect oil pressure ? This is a 4 cyl flat head Continental . Thanks in advance, Arthur

ramsay

Hello: Lincoln says for F162 which is about the same engine as you have should have 20 lbs min 35 lbs max when engine is hot... Mike

A

Arthur

Hello: Lincoln says for F162 which is about the same engine as you have should have 20 lbs min 35 lbs max when engine is hot... Mike
:) I appreciate your response Mike, that helps me along.

I was drafted and took basic training in what we called Camp Polk, that was In the spring of 1946. Has it always been Fort Polk ? I don't remember hearing that when I was there. I do remember we were not too far from Shrieve-Port ( spelling & ) I think. Thanks again , Art :wave:

ramsay

Hello: Yes I think it was Camp Polk before Fort Polk.. I am familiar with that area of the state as my father and some relatives came from there.. Did you enjoy the redbugs or were you there in winter? Mike