• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Linn Tractor Information

Plntdctr

Registered
Last Subscription Date
07/03/2015
I have some stuff that I found in my father's papers on the Linn Tractor, which was made in my home town of Morris, New York, but I don't know where to put it on Smokstak. I have scanned it at 600 dpi, which is fairly large files that will lend themselves to reproduction and publication, but I can reduce the file sizes to send to Smokstak to show what information I have and then could burn a disc and send it to someone who wants to use it for exhibiting a Linn or publication of the info. There are Linn stationary, pictures, price list from 40's, and company history.

tharper

Registered
Hello Plntdctr,

I would put it on the Antique Old Iron, lugs & cleats forum. There are a few Linn folks that lurk there

Tom Hennessey

Registered
Last Subscription Date
10/24/2016
Charies Bilby is a collector of Linn tractors .Your info may be of some intrest to him he lives in richmondville,N.Y.His phone # 518-294-6642 I met him couple yrs ago at scoharie gas up .

Tom Hennessey

Registered
Last Subscription Date
10/24/2016
Sorry the gentlemans name who collects Linn tractors is CHARLES Bilby my fingers were still frozen from being outside all day when i replyed to your post earlier.

Corey Robinson

Registered
Hello Plntdctr

I would be interested in possibly getting some copies, I have a Linn and am looking for anything I can find.... As well as parts! If you want give me a call 1-519-939-7517
Thank you
Corey Robinson