• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Lister L 5hp @450rpm Central West NSW Newbie

Benno

Registered
Geez Scotty, there's not much that gets past your eyes aye :hide: Glad I didn't take a snap of the bike near my scrap yard.....
Yeah, she looks better in the garden than a garden gnome and my little nephews love to climb all over and ring the living @hit outta that huge bell....

Hoping to have something concrete about the rings this week, Ive taken accurate measurements with my new set of verniers.:brows: I measured the ring thickness, cylinder & piston diameter and piston ring landing diameter.

I would also like to thank everybody here that has contributed to this thread with all your valuable advice & information given to me.:salute:

I,ll be in touch soon once I have a definite goer for the rings. Thankyou.