• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Lister SR3 generator

Goldminerx

Registered
My project is a Lister SR3 generator/light plant. The generator end is where I am having problems due to it being rather obsolete. The generator is made by "Brush Electrical Engineering Company Limited",,,Loughborough England. The information tag reads as follows. Brush Alternator, KV- 11,, PF-1,,mc# 2/55453---7,, RPM-1800,,HZ-60,,Frame SCAP 320,,AC Volts- 110-115,, AC Amps- 95.5,,PH- 1,,Rating- CMR,,Max Ambient Temp- 40,,PC Max Alt- 3300 feet,,Rotor Insul- E,,Stator Insul- E,,Conn Drag- E9840256,,Engine Start- 24v.,,Charge Volts- 37 ,,Amps- 2,,Max Shunt Reg- 3,,Ohms Max Amps-9,, BS- 2613/57,,,,I really need a proper manual with an electrical wiring diagram in order to put this unit back together. I bought it partly for down , but fortunately the wires are numbered well from the factory. A source for parts is difficult for me to find. I have searched online using every heading possible, but it seems near impossible to find any leads. Any help from members would be appreciated. Yours truly; Cal