• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in all blanks. IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS, GIVE YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! We get hundreds of applications, so there is no time to deal with missing information.

Little KC Lightning Engine

Harry Terpstra

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/12/2019
That's just fantastic Marv!! One can only imagine how many hours of making patterns and machine work is needed to make such a perfect model!

OTTO-Sawyer

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
07/15/2019
Looking And Sounding Great.

Just a quick suggestion on your YouTube Videos though. . . You Might want to hit the edit button and add some Titles and descriptions to them.

I never would have found your video of the THREE Big 4 Tractors (and a Reeves 40) if I hadn't clicked on your channel to see what else you had uploaded.

You have some Cool Stuff on there that Thousands of People are missing out on for lack of a Title.

I Sub'd your channel while I was there, bumping you up to 10 Subscribers so I can go back and check out more of your videos later on.

:salute:

Marv in Minn

Subscriber
Last Subscription Date
02/05/2020
Looking And Sounding Great.

Just a quick suggestion on your YouTube Videos though. . . You Might want to hit the edit button and add some Titles and descriptions to them.

I never would have found your video of the THREE Big 4 Tractors (and a Reeves 40) if I hadn't clicked on your channel to see what else you had uploaded.

You have some Cool Stuff on there that Thousands of People are missing out on for lack of a Title.

I Sub'd your channel while I was there, bumping you up to 10 Subscribers so I can go back and check out more of your videos later on.

:salute:
the last video on the trailer is not my channel, i will forward your concern.