• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron machinery, register and join us. When you register on Smokstak, please give complete answers and fill in the blanks. - IF YOU ARE ON WIRELESS OR SATELLITE, ENTER YOUR CITY AND STATE! NO ZIPCODES! All registrations are manually approved.

Lombardi Diesel Engine Parts

cobbadog

Registered
Hi Guys, a bloke from Adelaide is asking for a parts supplier here in Oz for a 3 cylinder Lombardi Diesel engine in his little dump truck. Initially I thought of Minards near Newcastle for some reason. Any thoughts?

cobbadog

Registered
Yes mate that is it. A bloke over in Adelaide area has a Thwaites dumper with a 3 cylinder engine in it and it requires some parts. Thanks for posting Scotty.
How is the lug hole repairing?

Darryl

Registered
I fixed a Lombardini years ago which had a catastrophic failure but I just welded all the bits back together and told the farmer who owned it, not to stand next to it when it is running ! So on the test run it ran fine until I noticed the air cleaner paint burning off. The push rods ran up a common tube and I’d put them in straight up instead of crossed in the tube so it breathed from the muffler and exhausted out the air cleaner, I’ve never seen that before ! That was fixed and all’s good.