Looking for a mag for my Wisconsin AEH

Chris Schmidt

Email NOT Working
I came up with those numbers also. Got them from a copy of a AEH or AGH parts manual that I downloaded. My AGH has one, but it needs to be rebuilt and the mag is missing from my AEH.

Heins

Subscriber
I have an AEH with a Fairbanks Morse mag model "J". Mine mounts with two bolts at the bottom of the mag. What would you give for it?

Chris Schmidt

Email NOT Working
Well, that's hard for me to say. I'm relatively new to this here hobby, so I don't really know what the going price is for stuff. Does it work? What kind of shape is it in? How you going to run yours with no mag?

Heins

Subscriber
Chris: My engine is complete but I don't have it running. I haven't checked the mag out, but it looks to be complete. I would sell it for $25 if it would help you out. I may have another mag that will fit mine. What year would the AEH engines be?

Chris Schmidt

Email NOT Working
Did you find a mag or do you want me to check mine out?
Sorry to leave you hanging, been real busy with O.T. at work and shoveling snow and ice at home from all this crappy weather we've been getting. I haven't come up with anything yet. Almost got an FM-J1A7 on ebay earlier this evening, but got outbid at the last second. I think the later FM-X1A7 is supposed to be an improved mag or something like that (yes,no?), so one of those would be my first choice, but if your FM-J makes juice and you'll let it go for $25, I'd probably be interested. About how much do you think it would cost to mail that to zip: 10930?

Heins

Subscriber
Chris: I'll check the mag out and let you know. A flat rate box is $10.95 and maybe it would fit in a smaller flat rate box. It will be sunday before I can check it out.