• If you like antique engines, vintage tractors or old iron, please register and join us. When registering, please provide your CITY and STATE as your location!

Looking for Oil and Fuel Filters for MEP 804A Isuzu

Thaumaturge

In Memory Of
Last Subscription Date
07/12/2019
Re: looking for oil and fuel filters for mep 804a isuzu

What worked for me on an unknown Military gen was to take old filters into counter of local NAPA parts. Counter man matched thread and size for both oil and fuel filters. (Make sure you drain both for a few days...)
Doc

Birken Vogt

Email NOT Working

Should be 51726 for oil and 33386 for fuel.

Have fun changing the upside down oil filter, I poke a hole near the base and one in the top to drain it first.

Air filter, take it in and match it up, there might be a number on the housing also, air filters change a lot by model.

ronneyreal

Registered

the fuel filter has a drain made into it do u know an aftermarket like original

miltruck

Registered

If you have any numbers on the filters currently on the set, go to WIX's web site and enter them into their search page. Had good luck matching things up using this feature. If you know which engine model it is that may work also. Last suggestion, if you can get a parts store with a real WIX book, you can match things up using dimensions of the existing filter. Done that too.

Birken Vogt

Email NOT Working

In the civilian application there is a separate water separator ahead of the main filter. I have never seen one of these with a spin-on water separator so I would not know that information.