• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Mars Gas Pump

Avery22x36

Registered
I hope this is the right forum to put this, if not sorry. I bought this from a Western Kansas farmer who's father bought it in the 1920s, he thought new but was not positive. They guy's dad had purchased Huber tractor's and was using it as a farm gas pump. It does have a mechenism for measuring so I suppose it may have been sold for commercial use also, maybe a store for Kerosene? Anyway, Google has really let me down so if anyone could give me any information I would really appreciate it. The cast iron part is broken but there so I could tack weld the back, the rest including doors are all there but could use some body work. There is evendince of dark orange or light red paint under door lips and such but the main body is galvanized under it. Really, a nozzle and hose is all I will have to find. Thanks for any help.

Attachments