• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Be certain that you have spelled your email address correctly! Your account is then manually checked and approved.

Massey Harris model 7 A Plow

Mike Unwin

Registered
Last Subscription Date
10/05/2016
Good Day All ,
While visiting a cousin in Manilia at a safe distance I notice a lump of rusting iron in the a over grown back garden we quickly came to a agreement and I dragged it out to see it better it was a walking plow a Massey Harris Model 7A . I was pretty happy at my unexpected find this was the second Massey walking plow I had found and brought home my brother restored the other real nice . After digging in the dirt I found the side cover and after a quick hose off loaded it up for home, I have removed the the stay brace rod as it was bent nearly in a circle and straighten it ,really it just needs handles and a plow tip .
Does anyone a have a plow tip for sale ? I would interested if you were not too far distance just looking for any condition to make it look proper yesterday I found some counter sink screws and reattached the side cover so that,s done . Cheers Mike

Attachments

Mike Unwin

Registered
Last Subscription Date
10/05/2016
Thanks Casetractor that was a interesting site for sure if I do anything it would just be a old used point just to make it look right. Cheers Mike