• If you like what you see here and your interests are compatible with our 30,000 other users, Welcome. Fill out the registration form with your interests, your real name (seen only by moderators) and your city, state or country. Your account is then manually checked and approved. There is too much funny business on the web for us to do otherwise. Be sure to use a working email address and do not use cloaking or anonymous web connections.

Maytag model 92 long base engine

bartushock

Registered
Does any one know where I can find a good coil for this maytag model 92 engine. I was cleaning out this old garage and found this engine, it looks like it sat under water for a while and some one tried to start it and fried the coil.
Joe Bartushock

bstrucker

Registered
Last Subscription Date
06/09/2008
Ebay is the first place that comes to mind,there are a few sponsors that probably have them also,you can find them by clicking the button at the top of the page.Then there is Maytag Mark, I'm not sure about contacting him,he does have a website and I have a number for a fellow near Watertown,NY that has them also,if I can find his card.